tabs

Sunday, August 5, 2012

What I've been up to... Plus 25% off my etsy shop!

Hi everyone, I haven't been on blogger as much anymore... I've been spending a lot more time over at my fanpage on Facebook

All my projects have been posted over there and I haven't had a chance to put them up on here yet, so I'm going to show you what I have been doing the last month :)

Click on any image to view full size
Her very first time standing on her own and it's on camera!! I was sooo excited! Too bad this costume only lasted long enough for pictures, by the time Halloween came around it was too small for her!

I used the Baby's first Halloween pattern set from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs for my title and for my little bear in a pumpkin

I added a little bow and finished her off :) She is also for sale on my etsy under Scrappin' For Kenzie Creations. And if you visit my Facebook first and click on my etsy shop at the top then you will get 25% off everything in my shop!!

Cut from Lacy Labels

This is definitely a favorite pattern of mine from LSHD called Slice of Summer. So fun to put together and is sooo cute! These photos were taken over the memorial day weekend, she loves her some watermelon!

This pattern set is also for sale on my etsy :) Made to order so completely customizable.



This Noah's arc set is a combo of the Noah's arc file and the zoo/safari pattern sets. I love this sooo much I saved it until I could figure out what I wanted to do with it.. I think it turned out sooo cute! This whole set is also for sale and with 25% off it's only 14.99 for the whole arc including animals! All papers used were from Best Creations Safari Boy for the patterned papers.

up close of my little zebras and lions

...and monkeys and elephants...

...and last but not least the super cute giraffes

I took a teeny bag and wrapped some twine around it, used a circle stamp and a circle punch to make this little button and used it as a jounaling envelope.

Please visit my fanpage on Facebook, by clicking on the link, or by clicking on Like at the top left of this page and visiting my page from there :) TFL!

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

What a doll she is!!

Karen Wilson said...

Hey you!! Oh, thanks for sharing these gorgeous pages! What a doll she is. I hope you're enjoying your summer. We miss ya at LM!! I don't have FB, so I'll just visit ya here and keep up to date when you post :)