tabs

Monday, July 9, 2012

Journal update for EMILY!!

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I had a journal update for you, but she posted today on her Caring Bridge! Here is her most recent entry:

7-8-12
Written 52 minutes ago by Sean Ziemathis
Helllllllooooooo everybody!!! It's been a LONG time since writing on here but I made it through my time away from home!!! And guess what?.....I'm back now and feeling very well! My body responded really well to my most recent completed phase and everyone is SO glad it did.....and so am I. Although I'm taken great care of when I am away, I miss being back and as the say "there's no place like home". School is out now so I get to play with my brothers and sisters all day long which is the best because I get bored when I'm all by myself ;0) i hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July. I did. I got to go outside and see fireworks, eat BBQ, and play with my family. And guess what else? I even got to make s'mores in my own backyard!!! Have I told you all how much I love camping?! Well that's one of the best parts! Eeewy gooey chocolate s'mores...... Hee Hee. I highly recommend you take time this summer to make one (or two) yourself and eat it ever so slowly. You won't be disappointed. Well I gotta go 'cause tomorrow is another chemo day but I appreciate each and every one of you and can't wait to say hello again. Oh, and thanks for keeping some cards going for me! I LOVE getting them and it makes me smile!
P.S. HI MRS. Maretich!!!!!!!!! ;0)

I'm glad you are still sending her cards! Keep 'em coming!
Her address is still in my left hand column! :)

HAPPY SCRAPPING!

2 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Awwwwwww :) What an angel!!!

Karen Wilson said...

Thanks so much for the update .. what a sweetie and so glad she's feeling better and getting to do all these things she loves!!