tabs

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Graduation card from UC Davis!

I had a request from a friend to make her husband a graduation card as he was graduating from UC Davis this Friday.. I found some tutorials on how to make the diamond shape for the top of a grad cap and I sized it up to a 6x6 card and made a pocket for a gift card. I LOVE it!! She did too, now I just hope he does! :)

Click on the photo to make it larger
 This card measures 6x6. I made the tassle myself from some blue and golden yellow embroidery floss. This card was so fun to make!

I printed Team Aggie onto some white cardstock and then added that to some more white cardstock for a shadow and to make it more sturdy. Then I popped it up on pop dots. I used black embossing powder on my sentiment and used my SCAL2 to make "you did it" from a font on my computer. I added a little pocket for a gift card and a space for her to write a little note to her husband :)

If interested I have copies of SCAL2 for sale on ebay right now :) just a little insiders tip.


HAPPY SCRAPPING!!

No comments: