tabs

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Getting Scrappy Challenge - Girly!

Well my post is up a little late, Getting Scrappy's Challenge actually started on Sunday but I had finals this week so I just now was able to finish it up and get it photographed :)

This week the challenge to create a fun girly layout!

Here is my layout:

I used echo park paper for my background, tag, photo mats, and little bear's bathing suit and title from the Little Girl collection, the rest is recollection and scraps

My little girl bear is Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, from the Pool Time Fun set, as well as the sun. She is inked with walnut stain distress ink on craft paper.

Also from LSHD Pool time fun set

I used Simply Sweet cricut cart for my title and welded the shadow letters together using CCR. Then I fussy cut the green layer and popped it up for dimension :)

I hope you will come join us over at Getting Scrappy! We love seeing your layouts!

HAPPY SCRAPPING!


3 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Michelle this is so adorable. Love the bear and the sun but of course Kenzie is the star.

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh gosh I LOVE that sunshine!!! This is adorable!!

Sandra H said...

Oh just so gorgeous:)x