tabs

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lasting Memories Challenge -- "Pawsitively Sweet!"

It's time for another Lasting Memories Challenge!
This week we want you to show off your pets, zoo, or animal pics!!

Here is my layout:
My dad took Kenzie for a walk around the block and our little dog Cali followed them all the way. Kenzie loves her puppy :)

I used a sketch from the Pagemaps archive for my layout and I am soooo happy with how cute it came out!!

I used my peachy keen face stamp on my cute little kite, cut from Create a critter cartridge, clouds we cut from same cart.

Prima tiny letters, LOVE.

My mock Cali and wagon are also cut from the Create a critter cart, I absolutely love this cartridge.

My journaling spot which says, "Grandpa took you for a walk in your wagon and Cali tagged along the whole way."

I hope you will come play along with us over at Lasting Memories and join our challenge!
Our very own Kimberly is giving away the Home Accents cartridge!

Can't wait to see your layouts!!

HAPPY SCRAPPING!

9 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE this!!! I love the happy kite and the dog in the wagon! This LO sketch is awesome too!

Unknown said...

This is so sweet. The kite face and wagon really give a little kid feel to the layout. Love this:)

Julie said...

awww how cute is this..love the colors and that wagon and kite are just adorable

Haven_mom4 said...

I love create a critter cartridge too. You did a great job with the LO

Michele said...

Oh my... you rocked that sketch! I love that sketch! Kite and Wagon are obviously adorable... but I am really liking the striped letters you did for your title. This is great Michelle!!!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

This is adorable. Love the little puppy in the wagon to match the picture. Also love the kite with the little face. Great bold colors and what a great picture.

K Clark said...

wow... i didn't even know we had those cuts in create a critter! love your page... so colourful :)

Denise Pustelniak said...

So Adorable! Love what you did with the sketch!

Karen Wilson said...

Look at you!! You followed that sketch to a T, right down to the kite!! Awesome job and what sweet pics! I love those little 'puppy following kids' pics. So sweet. Beautiful LO!