tabs

Friday, October 7, 2011

Beautiful :)

Hi everyonee! Okay so I know I haven't been around in foreverrrr... but I'm coming back!

I made this before I disappeared and I never got around to posting it so I'm making my comeback with this "beautiful" layout :)

I used this sketch by Sketchy Thursdays

Here is my take on the sketch.



I folded down the edges and put a different paper behind that I then used for the lacey edges in the center and for the butterflies. The butterflies are punches by Martha Stewart and I inked them with pink on the wings and added 2 pink rhinestones to the center of each one. "November" is a rub-on. 



 The title and the pregnant girl are dimensional stickers from Recollections and I used a heart shaped die as a mask off for the background and spray misted with smooch spritz to create my background :) It was my first try with misters and I loved it!



 I used the same heart die to create the heart on the top corner also. I sprayed first with Walnut Ink spray and then moved the heart and sprayed with smooch to create the two different hearts.


I was too late to enter in their challenge because of my move but I still loved the sketch and I'm entering into the one due next thursday so check back!

HAPPY SCRAPPING!

5 comments:

Bernie said...

Oh this is lovely! I love the corner treatment and the hearts.
Blessings Bernie

Luanne said...

very lovely! love the color and layout.

Erum Tasneem said...

its beautiful! lovely colours.

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful layout. Lee x

Crafting Aberrigines said...

and your take is absolutely fabulous :D
love it too much ..
love
Kalindi
http://craftingaberrigines.blogspot.com/