tabs

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kenzie and butterflies

I used a sketch from Little Shop of Sketches 


Paper is Best of K&Co.
"Kenzie" is from an alpha stack I had in my stash and I glued patterned cardstock and trimmed them to fit each letter.
The scalloped circles are cut from Create a critter {this cart is sooo versatile}
Upper left hand tag is also cut from CAC
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Bling from Recollections


I added Viva pearl pen in "salmon" to the butterlies bodies and stickles to the edges of their wings.


Pearl pen accents on the letters too, plus some faux stitching on the scalloped circles.


faux stitching with glitter gel pen



bling from Recollections.


I hope you like it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your layout is so amazing, Michelle! There's so much wonderful details in it, while the design is still totally balanced.

МамаФиалка said...

I like it so much! And your little angel is so cute!