tabs

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Under the Sea

So, I haven't made any new projects lately becuase I have been really slammed with homework and my daughter. But I found this little clear box and I have been wanting to make something with underwater creatures so I decided to play around :)





All the cuts are from create-a-critter and the bow is from ribbon stash from michaels. I also used stickles in "star dust" for the fishes fins, the jellyfishes bow, and the seahorses fins.

This was a very fun project! Hope you like it, look forward to many more cards and projects since my 2 year anniversary is coming up! 

We are currently long distance so I want to send him some cards :) and make a book for our anniversary :)

EDIT: today i filled the box with sand and seashells i bought at micheal's to complete the under the sea feel :)